Friday, April 10, 2009

Miss Lorelei is HERE!

We have another cousin in our ranks! My oldest sister (Jessica, Aunt Jess) gave birth to the most beautiful girl, Lorelei, on April 9, 2008. She weighed in at 8 pounds 14 ounces, 21 inches long. I can not wait to see that sweet baby girl Ellington! Matthew and Jack are the proud big brothers and Mike is the very proud papa:-)

Jess and I had very similar pregnancies; we both had morning sickness, we both had horrible heart burn and other lovely things I would rather forget. Apparently we both cooked some similar looking babes.... here are two pictures... can you tell which one is the new, yawning Noah and which one is the new, yawning Lorelei? 




I am so excited that Noah will have a cousin so close in age to play with. Lorelei makes cousin number 5 on my side of the family. One of the best things about having Noah was knowing that my wonderful sisters have their wonderful children for Noah to have in his life. I LOVE my family (and miss them dearly but that's another post all together) and am thrilled that Noah will be surrounded with cousins; young, old and hopefully some more to come (Em, Tim, get busy!). 

7 comments:

Brandy said...

congrats

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

Congrats to Jessica! And to you Bryna!

Emily said...

hee hee...I could say the same to you too :)

Isadora said...

how cute they both have small mohawks..

~Sara said...

I just found your blog.

Beautiful baby!

The Middletons said...

Sweetest pictures, love the hair!! Congratulations!

Priscila said...

oh my gosh so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love these pictures just soooooo precious!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila